The ultimate aim of any manufacturing organization is the production of quality good and service and the satisfaction of it consumer and the maximization profit.
The textile industries for example are concerned with the manufacturing of various fabric being used by almost every member of the society. Despite the fact that textile production, is being used by a wide range of the member of the society. Therefore is need for individual textiles industry to market it product at optimum profit. To be able to accomplish this aims, the quality of the product must be given adequate concerned. Therefore, for any product to service the competitive nature of the market depends on the value attached to the products by the consumers. Such values may include quality, durability, utility etc it is in the cognition of these, that most manufacturing, industries have control department to take up full responsibility of quality control.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The main and objective of this study is to highlight THE EFFECT OF QUALITY CONTROL IN THE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES. The study is specifically, designed to achieves the following.
- To clearly explain the quality control techniques on consumer product.
- To identify and explain the quality control function in an organization. To explain the importance of quality control to the society.
- to make useful recommendation towards the society.
- To make useful or develop the strength of company. Its efficiency and means of production.
- To identify the process of setting standard of output and how company determines it market level of quality.