1.0 BACKGROUND INFORMATION
This project is based on proposed multi-purpose studio hall off Oke Ose community central mosques Ilorin.
Kwara state is one of the 36 states in Nigeria, in which Ilorin is the Capital; in Kwara state we have several higher institutions which include university of Ilorin, Kwara State Polytechnic, Federal Polytechnic Offa, College of Education Oro, Kwara State University Ilorin and also College of Education Ilorin.
A television studio is an installation in which video production take place, either for the recording of live television to video tape, or for the acquisition of raw footage for post production.
A studio floor is the actual stage on which the actions that will be recorded take place. Studio floor has the following characteristics and installations:-
- Decoration or sets
- Professional video camera (sometimes one usually several) on pedestals.
- Stage lightning rigs and the associated controlling equipment.
- Several video monitors for visual feedback from the production control room (PCR).
- A small public address system for communication
- A glass window between PCR and studio floor for direct visual contract is usually desired, but not always possible while a production is in progress, people composing a television crew work studio floor.
PRODUCTION CONTROL ROOM
The studio control room (SCR) is the place in a television studio in which the compositions of the outgoing program take place. The production control room is occasionally also called a studio room.
MASTER CONTROL ROOM
The mater control room, house equipment that is too noisy or runs too hot for the production control room (PCR). It also makes sure that coax cable and other wire lengths and installation requirement keep within manageable lengths since most high-quality wiring runs only between devices in this room.
A television studio usually has other rooms with no technical requirement beyond broadcast reference monitors and studio monitors for audio. Among them are:-
- One or more make-up and changing rooms.
- A reception area for crew, toilet and visitors, commonly called the green room.